Question 444684: 1. a team wom 5 of the 15 games that it played. Write the (simplied) ratio of
loss to games played
games won to games played
wins to losses
losses to wins
2. If a car can travel 360 miles on 13 gallons of gas, how much gas is needed to drive 650 miles?
3. a robot can assemble 15 minutes a total of 9 doors. How many doors can it assemble in a 3 1/2 - hour period at the same rate?
4. Two sides of a triangle are equal. The third side is 3 less than the sum of the two equal sides. The perimeter is 31 inches. Find the length of each side.
5. John can finish his homework in 10 minutes. A fellow student would finish it up at a different rate. Both students working together can do the homework in 8 minutes. How long does it take the second student to complete the homework if working alone?
6. How many nickels and dimes would you have if you had 102 coins worth $9.60? Answer by edjones(7569) (Show Source):