2.) FiFteen is greater than a number minus 7.
3. A number plus 11 is less than of equal to 9.
Solve each problem by either drawing a diagram or writing an equation. Ezplain why you chose the method you did.
1. There are 45 students with in Jasons class. One-ninth of the students have hazel eyes. How many students have hazel eyes?
2. Alice is making casserole snacks. Each snack will be 2 inches by
4 inches. How many snacks will she have if she bakes 4 batches,
each in a 12-inch by 16-inch baking pan?
Choose a strategy to solve each problem.
3. Suppose you buy a basketball at a garage sale for $3.You then
sell the ball to a friend for $4.25.You buy the ball back for $4.75,
and then sell the ball for $5. How much money do you make?
Derek gave Kyle half of his marble collection. Kyle gave Janis
half of the marbles he received from Derek. Janis kept 12 of the
marbles and gave the remaining 16 to Jill. How many marbles
did Derek give to Kyle?
5. Use a calculator or a table of square roots to find each square root to
the nearest tenth.
tELL WHEATHER EACH NUMBER IS RATIONAL.
6.831 Answer by edjones(7794) (Show Source):