You can put this solution on YOUR website!
Determine if the argument is valid or invalid.
If it is cold, then you need a coat.
You do not need a coat.
It is not cold.
* Valid by the law of detachment
* Valid by the law of contraposition
*Invalid by fallacy of the converse
* Invalid by fallacy of the inverse
* Valid by the law of syllogism
* Valid by disjunctive syllogism
Something you need to know.
If "p implies q" is true, the converse "not q implies not p" is a false
The argument above is invalid by fallacy of the converse.